Monday, September 22, 2008

Will it ever end?

SO as you know the kids and I have had our fight with the flu the past couple of weeks. Well over the weekend, Gabe caught the worst of it. He was so sick and I felt so sorry for him. I have never seen him that weak and it scared me a little. His back started hurting today so he made another trip to the doctor and they think he may have kidney stones. We are going back to the doctor at 8 a.m. for more tests. I pray that is not this because I have heard how painful it is. My dad called when he finally passed his and you would've thought he had just had a baby he was so excited to be out of pain. I will update as soon as we find out something from the doctor.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter,Grad Student... Busy :)

Favorite Movies

  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Clueless
  • Coal Miner's Daughter
  • Blow
  • Grease
  • Blue Crush
  • A Time to Kill
  • Pretty Woman