Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Boys will be boys


When Gabe picked up Griffin and Ella from school yesterday he knew something was wrong because the teacher came to the car to talk to him. She said that she had a "funny" incident happen on the playground today and that she needed us to talk to Griffin and explain that it wasn't appropriate behavior. Apparently when the class was outside for playtime, Griffin decided it was a good time to go to the bathroom so he just whipped it out and started peeing. I am not quite sure where he has picked up this habit, but he did the same thing the other day at Blake's except he didn't just pee. We were mortified but laughed it off and had a talk with Griffin.


It went something like this:
Me: Griffin, now you know that you can't pee on the playground. You need to go to the bathroom if you need to go potty right?
Griffin: I don't want to go to the bafroom, I want to pee in the sand.
Me: (Grossed out by the thought of peeing in the sand and thinking about all the times i have played in the sand with my kids at a playground) But we don't do that, that isn't very nice and I want you to use the bathroom.
Griffin: No me ain't (This is is his favorite phrase)

I am just praying that after reiterating the importance of the bathroom that he will actually use it today. lol

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter,Grad Student... Busy :)

Favorite Movies

  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Clueless
  • Coal Miner's Daughter
  • Blow
  • Grease
  • Blue Crush
  • A Time to Kill
  • Pretty Woman