Tuesday, September 9, 2008

They are all 5 years old!


My nephew Blake celebrated his birthday yesterday in Little Rock. Gabe and I got up early and made the drive down with Ella, Griffin, Taylor, and Tyler. Brooke was unable to go because she was working so we volunteered to take my niece and nephew. The party was a huge success and the kids never get tired of playing in anything that is inflated and allows for bouncing and two hours of nonstop running and playing. It is the only time of the year that Blake and the other three cousins are all 5 years old. I love that they are all so close and I hope that it stays that way forever. The way they all light up when they are together is priceless!

1 comment:

Mits said...

You have a nice family. Your kids look very cute and your wife is so beautiful. Enjoy your life.


===================================

Ritika
nitishrocks

About Me

My photo
Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter,Grad Student... Busy :)

Favorite Movies

  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Clueless
  • Coal Miner's Daughter
  • Blow
  • Grease
  • Blue Crush
  • A Time to Kill
  • Pretty Woman