Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Operation: Disinfect

So it is only the fourth week of school and Ella has already missed her second day of school. The first week of school, she caught a virus and was so sick. Last night she came to my room at 1:00 a.m and said her throat was hurting. The next thing I know she was feverish and vomiting. I felt so sorry for her. She is just like me and when she gets sick she panics just like I do. I don't like the feeling of losing control of what my body is going to do or not having control over how I feel. I just wish when my kids were sick I could take away everything. I feel helpless. She stayed home from school today and is finally starting to feel a little better. Hopefully she will be back at school tomorrow!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter,Grad Student... Busy :)

Favorite Movies

  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Clueless
  • Coal Miner's Daughter
  • Blow
  • Grease
  • Blue Crush
  • A Time to Kill
  • Pretty Woman