Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We're back!

We have been so busy the last couple of months that I had lost touch with my blogging. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Georgia and a very nice Christmas here at home. The kids really enjoyed all of their gifts from everyone and what they got from Santa. Ella got a barbie dream house as her big present and Griffin got a car track table thing. I will post pictures from Christmas morning. The kids are going to school and Ella is learning soo much. She came home yesterday and told us that she was getting moved up to books. Which means that she will now be part of a small reading group. I can't believe my little baby girl is beginning to read. It is just so surreal. I am so excited for her and she promised to tell us all about it today when she gets home. Griffin is really starting to use more of his words and is learning so much at preschool. And I am glad to report that he is FINALLY staying out of trouble :) When we took Griffin to his school Christmas party it was so cute because a few of the boys as we were walking down the hallway were yelling "Hey Griffey" and "Hey Griff." I found it so cute that they have already nicknamed him :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Ella, I am so proud of you for starting to read! Love, Aunt Tracy

About Me

My photo
Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter,Grad Student... Busy :)

Favorite Movies

  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Clueless
  • Coal Miner's Daughter
  • Blow
  • Grease
  • Blue Crush
  • A Time to Kill
  • Pretty Woman