Monday, November 24, 2008

HOLLY-YOO-YAH

We are getting ready for Christmas a little early this year. Last Thursday, I let Ella, Griffin, Taylor, and Tyler help me put up the tree. They were so helpful and loved putting ornaments on the tree and we only broke one. lol... The kids have been singing Christmas songs that Mr. Fuller (their music teacher) has been teaching them. Ella's favorite is hallelugah or Holly-yoo-yah (as she says it.) I am not quite sure what the song is, but this is the only line she knows. Griffin loves Jingle Bells and will shout it everywhere where we go. It is too cute. Today, Griffin brought home a frame he made at school with his picture in it. Around the frame were all of the things he is thankful for and here is his list.
1. Snakes (This was first) lol
2. Mom and Dad
3. Sister
4. My own bed
5. Nanny
6. Grandpa

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter,Grad Student... Busy :)

Favorite Movies

  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Clueless
  • Coal Miner's Daughter
  • Blow
  • Grease
  • Blue Crush
  • A Time to Kill
  • Pretty Woman