Sunday, May 10, 2009

Two reasons I love being a mommy!

1. Ella Grace
My first born and a little girl that makes me proud to be her mommy. She never ceases to amaze me and is interested in singing and things that I would have never had the guts to do. She is the light of my life and I am so proud that she is my baby girl. She is exactly what I pictured my little girl to be. I love her so much!





2. Griffin Paul
My baby and precious little boy. He is always making me smile! He is a loving little boy that constantly tells me he loves me and is also good at keeping me on my toes. I am so proud of him and I love that he looks so much like his daddy. I love him so much!




Bonus: Gabe

He is the best husband and father anyone could ask for! He is my constant supporter and loves me unconditionally. I truly can't imagine not ever having him in my life. He is my best friend and I love being the mommy to his children!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter,Grad Student... Busy :)

Favorite Movies

  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Clueless
  • Coal Miner's Daughter
  • Blow
  • Grease
  • Blue Crush
  • A Time to Kill
  • Pretty Woman